Thoughts on Judaism

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

The Heshy of the Dor is Gone

Who will tell us why things like the holocaust, 9/11, and disengagement happen now that Heshy's House has closed shop? Seeming to be from no particular derech, he constantly provoked on behalf of the "UltraOrthodox" (his word, not mine) and against the MO. I was most certain that he was a provocateur until someone informed me that he had gone to school with the Navi HaDor. On the scale of predictability, Heshy was about as subtle and surprising as the 1970s Ohio State offense (for the uninitiated, not very, Griffin up the middle, 1 ,2, 3).

My heart is welling up with ambivalence. On the one hand, great choizek. On the other hand, he empasized how little of a life a person can actually have (I mean me and possibly this guy, not him). Yes, mister "coffins in the basement at midnite", "death to the infidel", "women in the kitchen", "come to my house but don't look at my chicks" Taliban frum guy, this Bud Light is for you!

5 Comments:

  • I hope it wasnt me!

    I actually wanted him to spill all first!

    Did anyone ever call him?

    By Blogger topshadchan, at 11:26 PM  

  • I bet he got rid of his phone as well, at least the cellular one.

    By Blogger Joclyn, at 5:57 AM  

  • I am not sure that I would say I have no life. I work a full time job and a part-time job. Try to spend time with my wife and still put time in to the blogging.

    That having been said, I do think I will miss Heshy if he is truly gone for good. After all, if nothing else he was always good for a laugh. My only thinking is perhaps he finally went back on his psych meds and realized what an arrogant putz he was being.

    By Blogger Little Wolf, at 1:20 PM  

  • LW
    :D
    Naturally, my "no life" comment was tongue in cheek. Heshy was a fundamentalist train headed for the wall. What were we to do but watch?

    By Blogger Rebeljew, at 8:22 PM  

  • B"H

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home