Thoughts on Judaism

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Will we lose a great blogger?

Yet another blogger has declared (possibly) his intention to hang up his keyboard, Tzemach Atlas, of mentalblog. Showing a moodiness typical of creative minds, Tzemach announced that he feels misunderstood and feels it is time to quit. I, for one, will miss his independent, rebellious spirit, his fearlessness, both in attacking and defending Chabad, and his very straight honest attitudes. Tzemach's wide interests, from art to Jewish history, spawned a wide array of discussions, and revealed some lesser known facts, especially about Chabad insiders and characters. (This sounds like code for a Chabad bashing site, but in truth, mentalblog does not bash Chabad, Chabadkeit, nor the Chabad Rebbe, showing respect in many instances, disappointment in others.)

I surely hope you change your mind Tzemach, but if you do not, I wish you Hatzlacha in all and my thanks.

1 Comments:

  • hai rebeljew
    i am victor zebulun. my heart is saying that you are a great saint.lord jehova may bless you for your work. can to tell me about kabalaha. what is it? it is some what like meditation nor a practise to gain super powers. please e mail me. my id was dr.vic@rediffmail.com, and once again you will became great as like salomon
    ok bye,bye. dont for get to e mail me

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home